1st January 2016… We quit together…
Tell your friends, tell your family, tell yourself… Whoever the addict is… Tell them…
- No 3.000£$€ rehab fees
- No lifetime in recovery – Yuk!
- No loving ‘God’ or other idols – Just yourself
- No sitting in a circle persecuting yourself on a Tuesday evening
- No wondering how or who’s going to help you ‘get through this’
- No regressing to your past with counsellors
- No pharmaceutical sidesteps
I’ve quit before, you’ve quit before… Now we’re going to do it together.After recently undertaking a series of methods, reading, researching and most importantly doing lots of activities I gave up Cocaine after years of chronic use / use / abuse and binge weekends.
I made the decision to quit and I succeeded.
Armed with a book, instructions from an Eastern healer, a fitness drive a change of diet and activity schedule I quit after many many failures and most importantly bye-passed spending a lifetime in recovery and found contentment.
I’m now going to go back down the powder road from scratch Day 1 and guide as many of us as I can with daily instructions and tips for success… I have to feel all the pain with you so I’m going to indulge myself once more during a trip away over the Christmas Holiday.
I return to the UK on the 1st January 2016 follow me here
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/p2zk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/addictionsurvivalguide/
Get on board, we’re going to slay demons.
Will be a little painful but all I need from you is a decision to quit. Traditional methods are not working. Guides are whats required… I’m your guide.. Pleased to meet you.
* Paul Kennedy is an ex-addict who founded the Addiction Survival Course in Coventry, West Midlands, UK. The Addiction Survival Course provides support and counselling for people who have a desire to quit Cocaine and whom do not wish to spend a lifetime ‘in recovery.’ Paul provides house call support, therapy sessions, volunteer services and a help line clinic to the West Midlands area and global phone consultations when he isn’t writing his help guide for addicts who wish to be set free from the grips of addiction….